View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Singing up for Cake or Death Raids 
Friend of the Guild

Main: Taralocke
Post Singing up for Cake or Death Raids
Greetings:

I am a member of BLU and wanted to sign up for tonight's Cake or Death Naxx 25 run. How do I do this? Thanks.

Tony aka Taralocke
Bigger, Longer, Uncut

Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am
Epoch 1

Main: Emeraldcream
Post Re: Singing up for Cake or Death Raids
Hey there Taralocke :)

Our raid signup page is here: http://raids.cakeordeath-guild.com/ (also mentioned below)

As found on our Guild Policies page:

Quote:
As long as you have a forum account and are logged into the forums, you will be "logged" into the raiding system. You can get to it from the "Raid Signups" link in the member section of the forums. Once there you have to create your characters on the "My Account" page and you are in charge of keeping them updated as far as attunement and levels (if you plan on even entering your non-raiding characters, that's up to you). Once you have a character you can begin signing up for any raids available.

Seating is not guaranteed until the raid is marked "finalized" on the signup system. If you are in the main raid list at that point (this means you have the white "In Raid" message on the main (raid list) page next to your character) you are in the raid and definitely have a seat. Once the raid is finalized people will be added but won't be removed. If you need to remove yourself from a finalized raid please let us know so we can fill your slot. Officers won't be checking up on finalized raids that were full as much.

I hope that gets you started. Let us know if you have any other questions or issues with signing up.

Edit: I forgot to point out that tonight's raid is already finalized I believe. However, if you sign up you will be automatically placed in the Waiting List, and should there be no-shows or cancellations from the main list, replacements may be chosen from the Waiting List based on various criteria (required slots that need to be filled, signup time, etc).

Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 am
Cake Member

Main: Deems
This topic title got me excited for moment. Thought we were having karaoke raid nights in the future.

One can always dream...

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 am
Epoch 1

Main: Emeraldcream
Ah, Deems... :lol:

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 am

I am a substance writer,currently I am writing on significance of cab services in kochi. I see individuals searching for thoughts for senseless society occasions outside of raiding. A few days before I wrote an article. In that article I am specified around one raid night with full of game and prizes, furthermore said Its ending up being heaps of fun and it was an interesting approach to end the night.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]